Assistant Brand Manager Home Care Innovations At Unilever
Assistant Brand Manager Home Care Innovations At Unilever 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Business Context& Main Purpose of the Job
- Interpret business strategy and determine innovative solutions supporting strategy implementation.
- Design and model solutions for consumer innovation and experience, identifying brand development opportunities in new markets and future markets.
- Design, research, develop, analyse and suggest new marketing concepts as well as strategies
- Manage and grow brand through brand-driven activation, innovation of current portfolio and brilliant implementation of New Product Development platforms
- Champion the consumer needs and brand purpose within the overall business
- Deliver market- and customer-knowledge driven input into innovation platform projects and brand planning to ensure requirements of the category will be met in the future
- Lead market implementation of those platforms and develop world-class activation mix
- Develop and implement 12-18-month portfolio roadmap including product range & quality, brand build, value delivery for consumers, pricing & affordability, range extension.
- Pro-actively feed market, category and customer requirements into innovation platform projects
- Craft new product offerings, leading cross-functional team from consumer insight to final execution and deployment in market.
- Work with communication team to ensure single minded communication message is created in line with the brand communication plan, consistent with category needs.
- Monitor and review effectiveness of innovation and renovation programme to inform future plans. Ensure continued focus on and support of innovation platforms once launched.
- 2+ years classic brand management experience in an FMCG environment.
- Business management and brand development experience an added advantage.
- Strong levels of growth mindset – a winning, competitive mindset
- Bias for actions and drive – willingness to get things done
- Consumer and customer focus – curiosity, ability to uncover relevant insights and translate these into actionable plans
- Rigour and order – ability to identify important issues and works through complex problems in an accurate and in-depth way.
- Have strong strategic, leadership and influencing skills, be comfortable working with senior stakeholders.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, challenging the status quo to have stronger impact