Administrative Officer At Ananda Marga Universal Relief Team (amurt)
Administrative Officer At Ananda Marga Universal Relief Team (amurt) 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Provide overall coordination to ensure effective administrative, human resource and logistic support is the project team.
Support the D/COP in smooth planning and implementation of the Tujitegemee project on all administrative assignments
- Maintain professional communication externally and internally.
- The person will be the key link between the Human Resource Manager at AMURT HQ and the Tujitegemee staff with guidance of the D/COP on all staffing and welfare matters
- Ensure smooth operation of the office by ensuring the working environment is conducive and that all essential service is provided on office requirements, services provision on internet, cleaning, security, utilities and other needs as per contractual obligations
- Coordinate communication including email correspondence as guided by COP
- Work closely with all staff to ensure meetings and facilitation is well coordinated with adequate preparations done through bookings and recording of visitors
- Support on all logistics requirements for staff requests on use of office vehicles for official use by adhering to procedures
- Supervise the project drivers to ensure smooth facilitation
- Liaise with Nairobi procurement team to ensure all vehicles are well maintained, repaired and meet the minimum traffic requirements as per the Traffic Act
- Support procurement team on office purchases that are below the procurement processes threshold by use of petty cash
- Guide and direct the office support staff on all parcels management by ensuring they are timely submitted and delivered for smooth program implementation
- Coordinate all procurements requests for the program by ensuring they are timely done and submitted for processing, approvals and delivered on time
- Custodian of office administrative documents including minutes (including documenting of senior management meeting minutes) by maintaining all necessary office records and timely sharing them with the relevant teams when required
- Custodian of all office assets, receipts, recording, repairs and periodical verification and maintenance of the register
- Track administrative timelines to ensure all agreements are renewed in good time as appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Business Management or relevant degree.
- At least 6 years of experience in same or similar role
- Proven experience working in an office environment supporting Human Resource, Procurement and logistics
- Experience supporting large donor funded project is an advantage
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of business management.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Vacancies in Office and AdminView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.