Administrative Intern 1 PositionForum Syd
Forum Syd is a politically and religiously unaffiliated development aid organization with around 160 member organizations from Swedish civil society. Together we work with human and civil rights and facilitate popular participation around the globe. Forum Syd was founded in 1995 and is the largest civil society platform in Sweden.
Forum Syd is looking for a bright hands-on Administrative Intern to be a key member of the Admin team, at Forum Syd Hub ESA in Nairobi, Kenya. The candidate in this role will gain a wide range of knowledge and experience during the 3 months they will be with us. This internship provides an excellent opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and high-performing part of Forum Syd.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND QUALITIES REQUIRED
- Degree in a business-related field.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly detail-oriented
- Open-minded individual
- Team player
- Positive attitude towards feedback.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a high-pressure environment
- Assist in manning the reception area, keeping it tidy and welcoming visitors in a warm and friendly manner
- Assist in issuance of office stationery and tracking of the same
- Managing vehicles and motorbike fuel
- Assist in the booking of flights and taxis
- Assist in sending payment advices to suppliers
- Assist in-office repairs and maintenance
- Assist in procurement of the Hub vendors
- Assist in maintaining a robust filling system in the department
- Assist in arranging logistics for staff and partners during the meeting
- Any other Admin duties that may be assigned from time to by your immediate supervisor