Accounting Assistant, Trilogy (remote) At Crossover For Work
Accounting Assistant, Trilogy (remote) At Crossover For Work 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
What You Will Be Doing
You will work directly in Oracle Netsuite, completing transactions, preparing reports, and interacting with internal and external partners and customers. Building quotes and invoices, purchase orders, applying incoming payments, managing cash positions, paying suppliers will be core to your role.
Accounting Assistant Key Responsibilities
- Expertly handle the accounting of all transactions for Trilogy's vast number of entities and their respective end customers
- Reconcile accounts, resolving discrepancies and collaborating across various Finance and non-Finance functions effectively
- Analyze and post journals, produce data analysis and reports and assist with variance analysis
- Review month-end close reports and call out problems you detect
- Assemble the annual audit information for external auditors
- As a key player in the accounting process, recommend how to improve efficiency using automation
- Accounting, Finance, Economics or Math/Science degree.
- 3+ years of experience in finance in a company with international operations in one or more of the following financial areas: Accounts Payable (or PTP), Accounts Receivable (or OTC), Accounting (or RTR), Banks, Controlling, Statutory Reporting, Management Reporting, Financial Systems
- Excellent written and verbal English communication and interpersonal skills
- ERP software experience, Oracle NetSuite or similar
- US GAAP or IFRS knowledge