Accountant Of The Water Trust At Uroki-bomang’ombe Water Supply Trust (ubwst). Apply Now!
Accountant Of The Water Trust At Uroki-bomang’ombe Water Supply Trust (ubwst). Apply Now! 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Uroki-Bomang’ombe Water Supply Trust (UBWST)
Uroki-Bomang’ombe Water Supply Trust (UBWST) Is a full autonomous Water Entity responsible for the provision of basic demand of adequate clean and safe drinking water and Improvement of hygienic situation. UBWST is looking for dynamic, results-driven Individual to fill In the position of “ACCOUNTANT”
POSITION: ACCOUNTANT OF THE WATER TRUST
Purpose of the Job
- This Is a Managerial position In which the position holder will be responsible for the entire management of Trust’s financial assets as per the required national and international standards.
Main duties and Responsibility
- The Trust’s Accountant Is a Head of the section responsible for Finance and Administration, Procurement and Supplies,
- Responsible for controls financial, procurement and suppliers affairs of the Trust,
- Responsible to ensure that the Trust’s financial assets are properly safeguarded and maintained
- Supervises and directs the development of financial policies, budget, plans, systems, and procedures,
- Supervise the keeping of books of accounts,
- Co-ordinates preparation of financial plans and budgets and ensures that they are submitted to the Board of Trust within the required time. Any other related duties assigned by the Manager of the Trust and In line with the existing Job description
Minimum Job Requirements
- First degree or Advanced Diploma or It's equivalent In Accountancy and Finance,
- Shall be a member of ACCA and registered by NBAA),
- Should have more than three (3) years of working experience,
- Should have a strong background In finance and accounting as well as having analytical, skills, broad-minded and creative,
- In-Service employees can also apply for the post
- Computer skills are essential particularly With respect to the application of the accounting packages.
- Proven computer knowledge and skills,
- Demonstrated good leadership qualities,
- Ability to work In teamwork and under pressure
- High level of Initiative, creativity and Integrity
- The applicant should be below 50 years when lodging this application
Nature of Employment
- Five years (5) renewable contract depending on the performance
- This position attracts a competitive salary plus other fringe benefits
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.