Account Manager At R4kenya
Account Manager At R4kenya 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
The leading recruitment & training firm, specializing in the placement of candidates with clients around the world.
Our client is a leading systems integrator company and they are seeking an account manager to join their team. The job holder is responsible for generating business leads, closing sales, coordinating operations and technical activities for Clients in their Account with utmost level of care and quality.
- Contributing to the achievement of allocated sales targets by proactively and rigorously engaging in sales activities
- Origination of deals/partnerships that would lead to realization of sales transactions
- To arrange for forums with potential Clients, where business opportunities for CCL can be pitched and considered
- Establishing and maintaining solid relationships with our Clients, ensuring there is always a warm relationship
- Communicating effectively with customers and maintain up to date information regarding our clients, projects, and other such business activities of interest
- Providing timely information/ feedback to the Supervisor, on Client requirements, requests, progress on discussions etc.
- Actively participate in scheduled update meetings, providing updates on progress of lead generations, feedback from the engagements and resultant follow up actions
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time
- Degree in business management and / or any other related areas
- 3 – 4 years’ experience in a Business Development/ Sales role
- Maintain a comprehensive and up to date knowledge of all solutions offered in Office Automation
- Highly organized
- Excellent administration skills
- Good Communication skills both verbal and written
- High level of integrity
- Strong relationship management skills